Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cheryl-ology

ARCHAEOLOGY: the study of material remains

Q. What's the oldest article of clothing you still wear?
A. A tee-shirt I've had for about 13 years. It's great for painting or dirty jobs. It's my "work" shirt.

Q. What's the oldest article of clothing you won't get rid of?
A. A baby dress and shoes that were mine. They're packed away in a cedar chest.

Q. When was the house/building you live in built?
A. 1980ish.

Q. What in your fridge needs to be thrown out?
A. Leftovers from last week.

BIBLIOLOGY: the study of publication

Q. What are you reading?
A. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Q. Do you have a favorite quote?
A. Whatsoever things are true,
Whatsoever things are honest,
Whatsoever things are just,
Whatsoever things are pure,
Whatsoever things are lovely,
If there be any virtue, If there be any praise,
Think on these things. Philippians 4:8

Q. What's the most recent music you purchased?
A. Some Norah Jones tunes from i-tunes.

Q. What book could you read again without being bored?
A. Gone With the Wind.

CARDIOLOGY: the study of the heart

Q. How old were you the first time you fell in love?
A. 10th grade. Had a crush on Alan Wartes, alas my love was unrequited.

Q. What charities do you have a heart for?
A. American Diabetic Association, my Dad has diabetes and I have developed Type II diabetes. That makes it a charity near and dear to my heart.

Q. What's the best way someone can show their love for you?
A. My "love languages" are gifts of service & gifts of time.

Q. Name five things you "love":A. a clean kitchen, a good long book, a great movie that makes me laugh and cry (i.e Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatoes, Hope Floats, etc...)

PHYSIOLOGY: the study of physical function

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. right

Q. Do you like your smile?
A. Meh, it's not my best feature. My teeth could use some whitening and when I smile really big, my eyes squinch up.

Q. What's your best feature?
A. My eyes.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. my two kiddos by c-section, my gall bladder, a couple of moles, lol...

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. hearing, definitely. I hear noises that no one else does! Hmmm, maybe I'm just schizophrenic, LOL.

OMNOLOGY: the study of everything

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. I always get compliments when I wear red.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Besides gum when I was a kid, nothing else I can think of.

Q. What's your favorite flavor of gum?
A. Original Dentyne

Q. Where's the first place you went today?
A. Work.

Q. Do you stand or sit in the shower?
A. Stand. No other option in my shower.

AXIOLOGY: the study of the nature of values and value judgments

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. uh, no.

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Probably, just ask Alice!

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. no

Q. What value is of utmost importance to you in a friend?
A. Loyalty.

Q. Would you accept an indecent proposal for $1,000,000?
A. never.

TECHNOLOGY: usage and knowledge of tools and crafts

Q. What's the last movie you saw?
A. Shrek the Third

Q. What's the first website you visit when you log on?
A. Scrapshare usually

Q. What's your ring tone?
A. For the general population an old fashioned sounding phone ring, for my dh "I Think I Love You" by David Cassady

Q. Would you quit blogging for $25,000?
A. I don't blog that much now, so probably yes.

Q. What piece of equipment do you wish you owned?
A. A wide screen HDTV with cable to go with it.

GENEALOGY: the study of relationships within families

Q: Is there a specific family member you're really missing right now?
A: My Mom, she's been gone for 5 1/2 years and I still miss her every day.

Q. Who is your oldest living relative?
A. Close relative, Maybe Aunt Virginia? She's in her mid 70's. I think I have some distant relative that are in their 90's up in Mystic, Connecticut.

Q. Are you named after anyone?
A. Not that I know of.

Q. Is there anyone really famous in your family tree?
A. On my Mom's side we are decendents of the first mayor of Boston, MA. Don't know if that counts as really famous?

No comments: