Friday, February 16, 2007

I got this list from a fellow blogger http://www.cowtownstacy.blogspot.com/

1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
Yep. I once heard that means I'm a leader.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I always have a favorite pen but the type changes from time to time. Currently I am using the Pilot Precise V5 Rolling Ball Extra Fine Point (in green). I usually go back to a fine point black bic pen

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Nothing special planned. That week is spring break here in Austin

4. What color are your toenails usually?
No usual color, whatever my mood dictates when I get them painted . Currently 8 of them are a dark dark purple (OPI After Dark in Lincoln Park) on the other two the color has chipped off ;-p

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
A room number on a blueprint of a building we are rekeying at work!

6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
White sheers

7. What color are the seats in your car?
Dark Gray

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
For a little while we had a cat we called Moses who was black and white. He was a crazy cat.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
A post card I was mailing to a Scrapshare friends daughter.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
No I don’t think so.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
To give some money to DS so he could go to the movies with his GF

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
I honestly can’t remember the last time I held a baby. It’s been way too long.

13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
nope. Can't think of any that rhyme. Can’t really think of any twins I know right now.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Not especially

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
The same one I’m driving today, a Dodge Durango

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators.
They both sound pretty destructive, I can't choose.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags
Unless you count Fiesta Texas, I’ve never been to Six Flags.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Yep, my bathroom has a blue floral wallpaper

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow:
A little pad of post it notes

20. Last person to give you a business card?
The dentist

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
My gynecologist :-(

22. Closest framed picture to you?
A sketch of the Service Building at UT circa 1920.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Valentines dinner, I had the chef at Olive Garden whip up something special. :-)

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
Not welfare per se, but did receive WIC benefits when the kids were small and I was a SAHM

25. How many emails do you have?
email addresses? Four. my work one, my SBC one that I use primarily, my gmail one that I use for stuff I figure will generate spam and junk mail, and another UT one that I need to cancel.

26. Last time you received flowers?
Valentines day, Sarah brought me two little carnation buds.

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
I think God intended for marriage to be between a man and woman, but I don't think government has any business mandating that.

28. What are you listening to right now?
Yahoo music, greatest country hits, streaming through my computer

29. Do you play air guitar?
No, I hold an air microphone!

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Definitely! Preferably Half & Half and Splenda.

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
One, a plaque Sarah gave me for mothers day a few years ago

32. What is your high school mascot's rival?
That would have been the Holmes Huskies in San Antonio

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
I ran into a friend from high school about 20 years ago at a gift shop in San Antonio, I think her name was Laurie.

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
A couple of weeks ago, when the flu was going around at work.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Nah, this dog is too old to learn new tricks.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
no blinds. I have red curtains.

37. What is in your inbox at work?
Lots of returned keys that need to be processed (that’s what I’m avoiding by doing this!)

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
An article about the Guardesil vaccine that Governor Perry is trying to mandate for all Texas girls.

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
Never been to a pageant

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Cee Cee’s

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
No, I don’t think I ever have. I’m sure I’d remember that.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
An access card to the request form

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Again, I don't think I ever have.

44. Are you ticklish?
sometimes. :)

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
New Years Eve.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call?
BJ.

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
I guess at the Bishop/Brown house

49. Do you have a black dog?
no.

50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge?
I’m sure there are some in there somewhere.

51. Do you find Dan French irresistible?
No. Don’t really know who he is

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Sarah, my brown eyed girl

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Probably the last time I was on IH-35

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
who?

55. Do you have a little black dress?
No, I have lots of black in my wardrobe but nothing I could call a little black dress.

No comments: